A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

A work of excellence

This has to be one of the most "charming" and touching movies on the portal. It truly exemplifies how the mundane activities of our everyday lives really do mean something in the long run. The music was perfect and the writing was very witty. This is the kind of movie that reminds me that there is other ground to tread besides stickmen, farting, and violence. EXCELLENT JOB!!

-Wildmonkey

Headache Headache

An above average romp

While I must admit that this is better than the norm here, the rating of this movie stiff baffles me. Maybe it's the keen useage of an infantile song, or perhaps the adventure of a diembodied head traveling through the world. I don't know, but I think that there are better movies that deserve better ratings. Just my opinion. But VERY good for a first flash. If you want to see some nasty flash, check out my movies... ;)
-Wildmonkey

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Great!

This is a very good movie. I don't think it needed more blood beacuse that would draw away from the main action as well as slow down the framerate. It's good as it is, and good it is! Nice work!

6 more dead babie uses 6 more dead babie uses

Not very funny

Let me start off by saying that I don't care about your usage of dead babies. It's sick, stupid, ridiculous, immature, and just plain stupid, but since things like that are the norm on NG, I'll let it slide. It seems that you have milked this "dead baby" joke way too far and it is become as stale as day old italian bread. You have a neat artistic talent and I think it would be great for you to get involved in some better and more worthwhile projects.

kung-fu kitty kung-fu kitty

Great!

This was perhaps one of the best cat-beheading pieces of flash ever written. I have been looking all over the web for proper cat violence but have always been let down. Now I know that I can find my thrills here with King-fu Kitty. I love it.