A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

A work of excellence

This has to be one of the most "charming" and touching movies on the portal. It truly exemplifies how the mundane activities of our everyday lives really do mean something in the long run. The music was perfect and the writing was very witty. This is the kind of movie that reminds me that there is other ground to tread besides stickmen, farting, and violence. EXCELLENT JOB!!

-Wildmonkey

Headache Headache

An above average romp

While I must admit that this is better than the norm here, the rating of this movie stiff baffles me. Maybe it's the keen useage of an infantile song, or perhaps the adventure of a diembodied head traveling through the world. I don't know, but I think that there are better movies that deserve better ratings. Just my opinion. But VERY good for a first flash. If you want to see some nasty flash, check out my movies... ;)
-Wildmonkey

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Great!

This is a very good movie. I don't think it needed more blood beacuse that would draw away from the main action as well as slow down the framerate. It's good as it is, and good it is! Nice work!

Agoraphobia Agoraphobia

Ok

This movie, beside the already well-known fact that it is SLOW, was pretty decent and mildly disturbing. From the erie music to the funky scribblings on the walls, this movie draws you into the deeper parts of you mind. This movie reminded me of a book I recently read. "False Memories" by Dean Koontz. You should read it sometime, or perhaps, this is where you got the idea for this movie. Overall, decent job, but next time try to make it move at a little brisker of a pace.

MahatmaGandhi/Bitch&Whore MahatmaGandhi/Bitch&Whore

Very nice job

This is truly a work that evokes a latent passion within my heart. I thank you for showing us the funnier and more down-to-earth side of the laughable Indian independence leader Gandhi. This stunning and breathtaking work shows me that there are still people in this world with a humor that consists of actual humor. No more senseless violence, no stupid stick figures. It's great. The only piddling suggestion that I have is, while the laugh track is GREAT, try to shorten it's length after every gag. That's the only thing I can really suggest to you about this well-done piece. Good job!

peterbernard responds:

Yeah, we went totally for the sarcasm on the laugh track that time, didn't we? More realistically, at least some of the audience would have been gasping, hissing, booing, or just quiet, but the big laughs and applause were so surreal, they made me laugh. Thanks for the nice words!

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

umm...

Being an immature simpleton who only votes well on movies with gratuitous sex and violence, I must say that I am truly disturbed that something like this could foist it's pomposity and pretentiousness upon the flash haven that we call Newgrounds. It is downright rebarbative that a well-meaning and moral-ridden piece is allowed to make it's way up the ranks of the scores of violent movies. I don't know what has happened, but someone allowed a movie,which I would have thought to be more evanescent than "Stickman poops on George W. Bush's Head" to do well and stick around for as long as it has. Good fortune hath been cast upon you...but let's see how long 't shall last.

Sandman Sandman

Not bad, actually.

I don't quite understand it completely, but that's half the fun. I have seen a LOT worse (look at any of the movies I make) and think that your movie, while it could use some better story elements, is a pretty good try. Nice work...your next should be a little better.

BlunderCats BlunderCats

Funny...but then it hits you

The first time I saw this movie, I found it to be extremely amusing, in a childish immature way. In no way did I ever think that almost a year later it would be one of the top-rated movies. This is just terrible. It has some crappy graphics and really provides little replay entertainment! Let's get this off of here!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Wonderfully inventive

In the words of the eternal bard, Samuel J. Snowdgrass: "Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh" And this is just what I did the first time I watched this well thought-out and witty movie. This movie is so great that it makes me feel as young as the springtime breeze, as jovial as a drunk man, and as free as the little girl on the Coppertone Sunscreen bottles. Thank you!

Power of the Geek part 2 Power of the Geek part 2

A mediocre at best melodrama

While I enjoy a good action story with an invigorating musical score, I can't commend the works of someone who blatetly rips off proven and true movie elemets, acting that they are their own. It's a sad world that we live in. A sad, sad world of plagarism and other such offences. It's great to see that you are just one of the crowd.